3DCoat Forums

I remember in the original movie where he is caught in a spider web crying, "Help me, help me!" in a little squeaky voice. The fly brained humanoid must have been intellectually challenged.

Cool !! :blink:

The Cronenberg version was nice too

I remember the first movie as well... I always get a kick out of your work... :yahoo:

Yeah man, as usual, great work! I really like everything you have posted so far!

Any particular reason why you rendered, haired, in Carrara? I'm always curious about software I have never tried out before...

Thanks chaps!

Timmy,I use Carrara because it was the only software that made sense to me, relatively easy to figure out ...and not very expensive.( free if you can find the right magazine.) It is quite powerful,but the animation tools are a bit lacking.But at the moment I only use it for render and hair.

I liked the Cronenberg version ,but was not so keen on the creature. The David Hedison /Vincent Price version can be viewed on YouTube. In the short story the scientist goes through the teleporter about 7 times.In the process gets combined with his cat! Thats why my creature has a few cat elements in it. I was going to do a tiny man /fly and hide it somewhere in the picture to see if anybody spotted it....but I got bored..............or did I... ;)

Maybe I will do that next week and pretend it was there all the time!

• Like 1

Love how you've done the eye Stu. Excellent work as always.

Your sic Stu! Really enjoy your work!