3DCoat Forums

hi there, new Spaninsh User here!!! :P

mentalthink

Hi there!!!, I newbie here warning!!! :)

HI, my name's Iván but I'm Spaninsh not Russian, I think I'm logged in the forum make sometimes, but yesterday I bought my license of 3d Coat, I put the eye in this soft make a lot of time, and I tryed Zbrush(horrible the shortcuts)...

When arrives the V4 I love the interface, and I test the program, simply I love, it's very easy to understand, and in only a few minuts you have a general idea how works the soft...

About me , I'm infographist or 3d Artist, or a try to be... My common tools are 3DS Max a bit deprecated I chage to Cinema 4D, but I continue using, I'm learning a bit of blender, from the change of UI it's very cool and easy to understand, and PS and another tools but I only used in very specifics times.

Well I hope not diturb too much, first for my ugly English and second for make too much questions , I hope help to the community in something and learn a lot...

Thanks for leave part of the Community and thanks to Andrew for make this Awesome soft,

Iván J... commonly mentalthink