Used Software.
3D max ----- Phisyx - PF
Vray RT ----- Render Time- 4 Days/ Core Tu duo 3,2x2/ Nvidia 570GTX Phantom
Nuke ---- Compositing + FX
Photoshop CS6---- For Video Editing And Compression /H.264/.mp4
Adobe audition CS5.5 Sound Creation, Recording, Mix
40% Sound Loops Download From Free Sound Website. 60% Created Myself

=========================================================

NOTICE- You Can Download And us This intro as you wish It's free and non commercial..///// Can us as Intro For tutorials .... etc

• Like 1

• Contributor

I like the video. The slithering sound and the weird shape crawling to somewhere. However suddenly this cool blob disappears within a blink of a second and 3D Coat logo appears. I think there should be some more visible connection between the blob and the logo. For example, the blob jumps up, beyond screen frame, only to show up later after the 3D Coat logo shows up. The blob lands on the sphere and squashes itself. It drips on the floor. Something like that.

Edited by ajz3d
  • Like 1

AbnRanger

He obviously spent a lot of time on this

1- Day Modeling, animation.

2 -Day Simulation and Setting correqtion - Realflow liquid. Dust in -max.

4 -Days Render VreyRT

1 -Day Compositing in nuke. And Sound creation, Recording,  mastering, Serching.

and This guy PSmith Delete my Post in 1 second  and he called me a spammer.

AbnRanger The paint dripping part is not easy to do. I tried it myself, using morph targets, and it's hard to get it looking right.

This is a Pre modeled Geometry. exported in RealFlow. Calculated and Then Particles Exported back to Max.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Partikles crawling inside of This lo poli mesh. after end particle animation He turn on tu ICE.

There are a sound of cracked ice.

ajz3d

I think there should be some more visible connection between the blob and the logo

I think the connection is area, under a flexibility at this bolo I mean a flexibility of 3d coat software. This blob Turn in metaloc Drone And Cold Liquid Damage The drone And Then Tunr In tu ice.

the blob jumps up, beyond screen frame, only to show up later after the 3D Coat logo shows up. The blob lands on the sphere and squashes itself. It drips on the floor. Something like that.

how many people there are so many opinions in the world

You Idea is Good Reali Good :) Better Them my

I can send you All files and You Can mack This If you Hav a Time. I hav no time During my stay has expired, I worck, now receives orders and no time. do you want? I can remove my video and you can upload yours

because your will be better,

Edited by 3dstudio

• Contributor
ajz3d

I think there should be some more visible connection between the blob and the logo

I think the connection is area, under a flexibility at this bolo I mean a flexibility of 3d coat software. This blob Turn in metaloc Drone And Cold Liquid Damage The drone And Then Tunr In tu ice.

the blob jumps up, beyond screen frame, only to show up later after the 3D Coat logo shows up. The blob lands on the sphere and squashes itself. It drips on the floor. Something like that.

how many people there are so many opinions in the world

You Idea is Good Reali Good :) Better Them my

I can send you All files and You Can mack This If you Hav a Time. I hav no time During my stay has expired, I worck, now receives orders and no time. do you want? I can remove my video and you can upload yours

because your will be better,

3dstudio, I think we have a slight misunderstanding here. I never said I'd do it better. I already stated that I really like your animation and what I said about the blob was just my personal view on what happens to it (maybe I should have used the word "could" instead of "should"). It wasn't even critics. A remark.

And as you said, many people - many opinions. That's why the World is beautiful. :)

• Like 1

3dstudio, I think we have a slight misunderstanding here. I never said I'd do it better. I already stated that I really like your animation and what I said about the blob was just my personal view on what happens to it (maybe I should have used the word "could" instead of "should"). It wasn't even critics. A remark.

And as you said, many people - many opinions. That's why the World is beautiful. :)

I know you Do not said (I'd do it better) am seriusli Like your idea and am seriusli proposed you do it if you Hav e Time This is not joke. !!!!

I removed all posts that are not related to the discussion about the video itself.

Please be friendly, othervice it is impossible to discuss anything. We will manage the situation.

I respect the video, good job.

There is no any problem in usage of our logo, it is allowed (because of logo used respectfully).

But please avoid posting similar posts in different topics. I understand you done this because first post was deleted.

I will remove this post in 1 day as well. I prefer constructive discussion.

Of course any posts that are not related to video constructive discussion will be deleted.