3DCoat Forums

• Contributor

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there was a recommended iPhone app that could be used to read and interact with the 3D-Coat forums?

Most of the time I currently just read the 3D-Coat forums on my iPhone in the "Full Version" mode. I don't like the automatic mobile version of the website because of its limited functionality in comparison with the full version. But I also don't particularly like using the full version because it is too big for my little iPhone screen, and I have to constantly zoom in and out to read things.

I'm guessing that the best way to read (and post) on the forum with my iPhone would be to use some kind of special forum app, but I don't know which one works best. I'd like one which was easy to use for logging in and posting, and if I could also upload images, that would be wonderful!

I have heard of an app called Tapatalk, but I am a little reluctant to try it without someone recommending it first. Is Tapatalk the one I should use for the 3D-Coat forums?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Well I've been using Tapatalk for like a week and a half now and I really like it! Seems to work well. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uploading photos. It says I need a special Tapatalk account and the images will be managed on a Tapatalk server, so I'm not sure if that is bad or good. Does it matter? Maybe I'll only upload photos from my desktop, and just use Tapatalk for text?

Well I've been using Tapatalk for like a week and a half now and I really like it! Seems to work well. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uploading photos. It says I need a special Tapatalk account and the images will be managed on a Tapatalk server, so I'm not sure if that is bad or good. Does it matter? Maybe I'll only upload photos from my desktop, and just use Tapatalk for text?

Thanks for testing. Glad to hear that you like it.

You may try to use Tapatalk for image uploading. I have not test it but don't see any disadvantages of using their server.