3DCoat Forums

Оружие и многое другое!

Cleitus

• Advanced Member

Начал еще одну работу post-38043-0-07605200-1419376176_thumb.p пока совсем сырая, дальше скорее всего выложу финальную.

P/s Наверное рукоятка не совсем соответствует, делал его отдельно, на подобие револьверной post-38043-0-47921700-1419376171_thumb.p, поэтому скорее всего придется поменять )

Edited by Cleitus
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Давненько не выкладывал ничего новенького  :) post-38043-0-41446700-1426632796_thumb.p Это пока что не финальная сцена - текстуры тестовые и немного не хватает деталей

• Like 2

• Advanced Member

This is some amazing work. Your use of Booleans and the way you're merging shapes together smoothly is really unsurpassed in 3d Coat. 

I'm trying to figure out how you did these perfect hard edge chamfers or smooth merges between different shapes without hand sculpting them, but then it would be impossible to hand sculpt this kind of mathematical perfection in shape. Do you think you could share some of your techniques with us on this?

pV40AnE.jpg

The only thing I can imagine in 3d coat would be using the pose tool and carefully modulating the falloffs to really torque out the ends of the objects to make the components fit,  which with the stuff you're doing seems impossible to me from my experiments. You've got me baffled here...

LNtanMh.jpg

I've been trying to imitate Daniel Simon's amazing NURBS work in Alias with 3d Coat voxels just for the hell of it and there's a lot I just cannot match obviously...You can see I'm trying to do some of the same kind of smooth curvilinear integration between differing shapes but there's no way I'm coming anywhere near you in attaining it.

16hlgZ7.jpg

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• Advanced Member

You know, looking at what you've done has made me go back to really look harder at the Pose tool tonight and try to  push its capabilities. 

dstQjr8.jpg

jO29Rub.jpg

It's all about control over the strength of the falloff and the type of the selection; line, ring or sphere...

HdgSjso.jpg

And if there are any kinks left in it looks like you can get away with using a big soft Smooth brush to touch it up..

Edited by L'Ancien Regime

• 2 months later...

Привет, потрясающие работы. Специально тут зарегистрировался чтобы тебе написать. Скажи, у тебя есть вк. профиль или в фейсбуке ? Хотел-бы кое что обсудить, а как тут написать в ЛС (если они вообще есть) так и не понял.

• 4 years later...
  • Advanced Member

The best compliment I can give Cleitus' work is that I love studying it so I can learn how to get proficient in 3D Coat. He has mastery over tools most people never even touch. 

On 11/28/2013 at 11:00 PM, Cleitus said:

Thank you that you so estimate my works :) ! As soon as I will prepare, I will surely lay out in gallery. Actually I want to share experience if it doesn't turn out in video a lesson, I will try to lay out in written option when I will find for this purpose time.

And by the way in operating time I use both modes in what dependence the tool is necessary to me in a voxel mode or surface at the same time.

Please do tutorials

Please do videos of you working with all the tool clicks involved.