3DCoat Forums

[SOLVED] Names of Extra Files

noobmeister

Hi,

I just installed 3D Coat today and went ahead and checked out the extra User Made Packages and decided to download them right away so i wouldn't forget. I noticed all the names of the files are unique names  like "IyIGgCtj" etc. I downloaded and saved them with their default names. Now is that gonna cause  problem and I should redo all of them and name them according to what they are, or will they install like that without an issue?

Thanks,

NM

^_^

Hi guys,

Looks like you fixed it except maybe one more bug. The one file in 2 places (Brushes and Other) named "Alaric\'s Negative Volume Pack v1.0" looks like it may have the wrong extension as when I try to download it it shows up as:

Alaric_Negative.0

I tried downloading it from both places and it appears to be the same file and shows up the with the same name either place. The rest of the files show up with the extension ".3dcpack" so this looks incorrect. But I may be wrong. Just pointing it out just in case.

Thanks,

NM