Verve : fluid dynamic painting !

Ty Frenchy Pilou for this info.

Verve by Taron cool.gif

By Taron with Verve prog
3545197_orig.jpg
By Taron with Verve prog
398631566.jpg
  • Like 1

I've been playing with it for about a week since I saw it. It's pretty amazing, as with anything Taron does. :) It's really fun to paint with.

Imagine being able to paint like this on a 3D model!

(Sort of a mix between Substance Painter and Verve.) Maybe Andrew could look into it?

I've been playing this since it was posted at lux a while back. Is anyone a member of tarons forum? Can they ask if its possible to have this on the android or ios tablets?

I'll ask Taron if that is possible.

Taron says it is a possibility it could be on Android, as the program itself is just begging to be on mobile devices like tablets. :)

Exactly! Android tablets are mostly equipped with stylus now, samsung, tegras, etc.

Wonder if Andrew is also interest to make a 3dcoat lite for Android. :D

There's a lot of possible revenue with it people buy even the most mundane appz like flappybird.

Reminds me of the beginnings of zbrush. Same weird UI, same depth simulation on painting. Really brings me back to the pre v1 days... aaand it comes from german

Too bad I can't show you now, unless I convince myself to bring the old hex editor...

Zb%20Prev1.png

looks really sweet.

too bad it can't import images yet. Otherwise id use it to paint over uv's =)

It is very suggestive and suggests many things in succession. One of my firsts was that it was a wood engraving where the engraving is done on the end grain of Turkish boxwood. It goes on with turbulent sea foam or green moss on a bank. That it invites such notions is the hallmark of art. 

This is truly awesome Taron. I'm deeply impressed. You are a real pioneer of 3d graphics. I'm not sure of this but you were the first to publish a subD tutorial.

This looks like a fantastic texture generator.

I have a question for you; obviously you're a superb C++ programmer (I assume). I'm studyign C++ right now. I'd appreciate it if you'd share with us the story of your learning path in C ++ and OpenGL..

thank you traron you made a nice little app for 2D and thank for carlosan & frenchy pilou for showing of some impressive graphics.

Since some days there is also a basic importfunction possible (png, jpg) ;) ... so we could made also use UV maps e.g.

Edited by Monkeybrain