3DCoat Forums

my first robot or whatever u want to call it

blade33ru

• Advanced Member

im using this as a way of really learning the tools.  think i need more of a concept before i begin modelling but overal im happy with the progress i had

would never have textured this ive i didnt have voxel texturing.  halleluyah

u can see the first image the details were all blurry and i realized i needed to go back and truly define to make it better.  that worked but i was kind of making up the design as i was going along.

3dcoat easily best modeller on the market now i think

post-2781-0-77363600-1399726610_thumb.jp

post-2781-0-48888300-1399726641_thumb.pn

post-2781-0-84785800-1399726657_thumb.pn

Edited by blade33ru
  • Like 4

• Advanced Member

thanks for the nice comments.  i have to say 3d coat made it pretty easy  to model except  that I had no real design concept and i didnt know the tools very well.  3d coat has a boat load of tools to make this kind of work easy  and i keep discovering more.

im kind of done with this now but im thinking maybe ill try some kind of vehicle next when i get some free time.

what i love about 3d coat is that its very intuitive. in  some other applications, i always forget what button does what and i never get anything done......

everytime i had an idea with this model there was a tool to do what i wanted - amazing!