3DCoat Forums

[SOLVED] Too many layers in Paint after AUTOPO

Ryder

Hi All,

Following (I hope) the "from scratch" tutorial with the Rat...

Following the AUTOPO and heading into the Paint room... I see that I have too many layers or perhaps mesh objects... they are interfering with each other.

Whilst leaving the Retopo room, I first did a Merge with NM (per pixel).  When I got to the paint room, I was presented with what you see attached:

It appears that the density regions are still visible and are on a separate mesh... and when I attempt to paint, only the object with the density mapping receives paint.  The other mesh does not receive paint. 

I believe that this object that was created in the Voxels room... but I can't seem to delete it from the vox tree (it ignores delete requests silently).  It is now listed as a surface.

What are these two objects?  I assume one is the original voxel edit... and the second is a surface from AUTOPO... but... why do I have both still... and unable to delete the voxel object?  Why is it interfering with the paint room?

Thanks so much for your kind help,

R

post-38505-0-91189700-1401259855_thumb.p

Edited by Ryder