3DCoat Forums

Moi3D

• 2 months later...
  • Contributor

Ooh! It finally happened! V3 Trial has appeared in the downloads section for new customers! I tried the V2 trial several months ago, and it was awesome. But V3 - from what I read - stands even higher in the awesomeness scale. I guess it's time to inspect my wallet. Moi3D and 3D-Coat complete each other very nicely.

Edited by ajz3d

• Advanced Member

I switched from Rhino to moi a while ago. I asked Micheal to put multitouch navigation in Moi and he pulled it off and had it tuned within a few days. He didn't have a multitouch screen so he was relying on my input to get it tweaked in. I had to beg him to allow zoom, pan and orbit to all live in a 2 finger gesture. He finally put it together and I showed him a video of how well it worked.. He was surprised and left it in! Glad I was a part of that one. Multitouch navigation is fantastic in moi. Its nice to work fluidly.

No hobby version but...for free you can make some many things! ;)

Moi3D 3.0  Infinite Trial without save! PC + MAC !

But with this little Script "one line" you can have a "Copy screen" at any size! 
By Michael Gibson creator of Moi3D
You can of course modify any thing you want following you graphic card size!

script: /* Print Screen on the Clipboard */ var prev_background = moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = 0x000000; moi.view.lineWidth = 4; moi.grid.display = false; moi.grid.showXYAxes = false; moi.ui.getActiveViewport().renderToClipboard( 2560, 2560 ); moi.view.lineWidth = 1; moi.grid.display = true; moi.grid.showXYAxes = true; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = prev_background;

A very old test of that! :)
test.jpg

Subdivision beta released! by Max Smirnov!  ;)

6924204_orig.jpg