3DCoat Forums

How did you achive that nice AO calculation?

If i try 256 lights or 512 i didn´t get such a result like in the preview video.

TYPO in new release video on YouTube: Lightening should be Lighting

And it says smart meterials as well but who cares??? :D  V 4.5 is out on the loose.

Hi, in version 4.5.02 there still has same bug. In Smart Materials if select a material to edit , after click cancel, this material will disappear....

Yes it costs $79.

Let me message Andrew about this.

No worries , just messaged Andrew , i am sure that he will  get this done once he reads the message.

Hi, in version 4.5.02 there still has same bug. In Smart Materials if select a material to edit , after click cancel, this material will disappear....

That's very interesting. It's an old bug I thought it was fixed some time ago.

Normally the upgrade is 79$, but, and this will be public very soon...

"From May 28, 2015 till June 15, 2015 we offer a special launch discount of 45$". [emoji6]

im installing 4.05.02 but, when open... version title is 4.05.00 -about 3DC- :huh:

It happens only if you create new material, do noting there [or not assigned any txture] and press cancel.

Free pbr nice!

Is there a way to paint using the "old" workflow? How do I export Diffuse, Specular, and Normal map (non-pbr)?

Thanks again  :)

Free pbr nice!

Is there a way to paint using the "old" workflow? How do I export Diffuse, Specular, and Normal map (non-pbr)?

Thanks again  :)

If you don't need PBR just choose Textures->Texture export workflow->Gloss/Specular color

Also View->Greyscale panoramas

It will be closest to previous approach.

How did you achive that nice AO calculation?

If i try 256 lights or 512 i didn´t get such a result like in the preview video.

Great release. Painting textures is so easy now.

But this bug http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=1711 seems to be still present. Can someone confirm - that using condition mask from top bar - 'mask by flat', 'mask by curved' works in preview, but not while painting?

BTW. 

I will be giving some lesson to coworkers how to paint in 3dc, and soon ours company will buy few copies  for sure.

Edited by JoseConseco

If you don't need PBR just choose Textures->Texture export workflow->Gloss/Specular color

Also View->Greyscale panoramas

It will be closest to previous approach.

Perfect! Thanks again for the great update.