3DCoat Forums
oscar_mello

Sasquatch from Darkstalkers wip

Hi all!! i would like to post my second sculpt on 3dcoat, still its been 50/50 3d coat and 3ds max, im still thinking how to sculpt the fur, still need to learn a lot. all C & C are welcome.

sas_wip1.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good!

I did some fur that may be suitable for your look, I made an alpha in photoshop then used the "Gum" tool to stamp them down.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qrp1oaVIfJs/Ux-RBotb_iI/AAAAAAAAAwQ/gcFTIYFKeHA/s1600/Cyclops+Bronze75.png

Also there was a video I saw last week, ( I think it was on the forum, I cannot remember....someone will know) It showed how to make an alpha from and actual part of the model. So in theory you could sculpt a section of fur to your liking then use this as your alpha.

Hopefully someone will know what I am talking about and post the link......please.

Chopper is looking good. No crits. :)

For the other model, if you want to sculpt some fur/hair, Kargall has a good video demoing it. Here's the video.

Nice work!

I would say the only thing about the hair, is that it's a little too symmetrical. A few tweaks to it, and you're good to go. Maybe also chop it into a few pieces instead of one big one? That would help break it up the symmetry as well. 

PS, I dig anime stuff. Keep it coming. :)