3DCoat Forums

All what is available in service updates is included in V3 (and all alpha versions).

How much i have to pay for the 3V that include the alpha extension,having purchased the actual 2.10 version

Thnaks

How much i have to pay for the 3V that include the alpha extension,having purchased the actual 2.10 version

Thnaks

Upgrade price will be 80$ for peoples who has purchased it before 15.09.2008 and 60$ for other.

But - upgrade will cost so for a limited time period after release of V3.

Andrew,

Are you gonna post a pre-pay page soon? What I've seen of the beta, it's pretty far along as a stable product. Wanting to get this "bill" out of the way. ;) One of the few I don't mind.

Thanks for all you do.

Robert

Andrew...

Is there a way to check what version we have installed on our machines? I'm having trouble figuring out if I have the latest build as I download and install then throw away the .dmg that has the version number.

I don't see a version number when I Get INfo on the app.

Thanks...

Andrew...

Is there a way to check what version we have installed on our machines? I'm having trouble figuring out if I have the latest build as I download and install then throw away the .dmg that has the version number.

I don't see a version number when I Get INfo on the app.

Thanks...

Hi,

menu HELP --- About

post-655-1224881127_thumb.jpg

Great! Thanks very much.

Errr.... Not to mention the fact that it is permanently displayed on the Tile bar.

[edit]...or should I say title bar