3DCoat Forums

3DCoat V4 Pro License for sale

JimB

• Advanced Member

Hi All,

I have a 3DCoat v4 Pro license for sale for $275 that's over $100 lower than the current price.

The reason for selling is quite simply that I have not used 3DCoat seriously in a very long while,

it was just sitting on my harddrive.

If and when a bargain is struck we will contact Pilgway for the details of transfer,PayPal payment will be required.

Thanks

• Contributor

Greetings ,

i am willing to buy for $150 maximum $200 at the end of this month , so i can upgrade from edu to pro.

Good luck with the sale and thank you very much.

Michael.

• Advanced Member

Hi Jim B

It is a Windows version? And is is the Update to 4.5 Included?

I have interesting

Adi

Hi Adi,

It is the current Windows version 3d-Coat-V4.1.17D PRO which allows access to v4.5 betas,

but will need to be a paid upgrade to v4.5 on release if so required.

Jim

Edited by JimB

• Reputable Contributor

Hi Adi,

It is the current Windows version 3d-Coat-V4.1.17D PRO which allows access to v4.5 betas,

but will need to be a paid upgrade to v4.5 on release if so required.

Jim

All V4 updates/upgrades are free to V4 license holders. 4.5 is just the half-way point in the V4 cycle. Probably a few more years will pass before the next paid upgrade (V5)

• Contributor

Jim , if you are selling again , i have a proposal for you.

I can give you my edu license and $200 for your pro license.

This way you can still have 3d coat and $200 and i will have the pro that i need in order to work with it.

Please think about it.

Michael.

• Advanced Member
:)

All V4 updates/upgrades are free to V4 license holders. 4.5 is just the half-way point in the V4 cycle. Probably a few more years will pass before the next paid upgrade (V5)

Thanks Ranger I stand corrected :)

• 1 month later...
  • Reputable Contributor

Hi dank0,

I have decided to keep my license.

Thanks

Jim

Good choice, IMHO. Even though I've had periods of major frustrations with bugs, I realize that even as if all 3D Coat did was Texture paint and UV layout, it would still be worth the price of admission and continued usage, even if I decided to use something else to sculpt with. Now, that PBR has been implemented, it's even more valuable. Prior to that Mudbox was close in the texturing arena, but not now.