3DCoat Forums

HELP ME !!!

Is it a model in the painting room or something you sculpted? I don't have 3DC in front of me but make sure layer 0 is not hidden in the paint room and any object layers too. I'll double check what I'm saying when I get home.

I've tried with all the default models and with models made by me  , and i've checked if they are hidden but they are not. This is a print screen with 3d coat. You can see that in the UV Map the model exists but i can't see it in the 3D View. I can't paint , Tweak , Sculpt etc. I can't do nothing because i don't see the model in 3d View.3_D_Coat.png

Nothing changed... I want  to remember you that the 3D Coat V4 it's working fine i have problems just with the V4.5 Beta. 

I just saw that if i activate the "Wireframe" from the View menu i can see the 3D model wireframe but i still can't see the textures...

Edited by Sorin

I've deleted the material  and exported as an .obj and imported it in to 3D Coat for PPP , but the same thing happens i can't see the texture only the wireframe if i press W. This is happening even with the 3D Coat models. In the 3D Coat V4 my model and the 3D Coat models works fine i can see them  , i can paint , i can sculpt i can do everything but the 3D Coat V4 doesn't have the PBR Materials and that's why i want to make them work in 3D Coat v4.5

could we try another way ?

- uninstall 3DC
- delete ALL 3dc directories before re-installing
- manually remove the 3DC folder under Documents/settings*
you will have to re-register your serial number again by removing that folder

*ty digman

if you import this .dae model -without any .mtl-

SpartanSword.7z

same problem ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- if yes:

Send a support-related question, to Andrew Shpagin at