3DCoat Forums

Is there a way to export CavityMask from 3DC as a texture?

Vipera

Go to solution Solved by Carlosan,

• Advanced Member

You mean ?

File

Export objects & textures

Export Curvature

Thank you! I was looking this option in Textures->Export and have not found. What I don't like in 3DC is an unorganized UI.

Hi!

It'll start making some sense after using it for a bit, but I agree. It's being talked about changing the layout. I've pressed for years to let me reorganized the UI. :) Time will tell.

• Advanced Member

Hi!

It'll start making some sense after using it for a bit, but I agree. It's being talked about changing the layout. I've pressed for years to let me reorganized the UI. :) Time will tell.

I do agree. Right now same operations can be done using different menus. This is very complicated and confusing. There are even two 'Customize UI' options - Windows->Customize UI and Edit->Customize UI. This is a nonsense. 

I agree and posted about this in the past...do u have ideas about the UI Javis?

Hey guys!

I do have ideas for the UI. I've been speaking with Andrew about it for a while, I may get access to the code so I can organize, steamline and other stuff for the UI. Similar to what I've been doing with the English text for the UI.

• Like 2