3DCoat Forums

Pose tool breaks my model

Whenever I select a part to pose, the tool force-enables symmetry. If I disable it and then move the mesh it splits from that same spot every time. I've tried downgrading the mesh before posing, rebuilding the voxels, even removing paint layers, but nothing seems to help. What am I doing wrong? Does pose tool even support asymmetric posing?

post-38264-0-03632100-1433019517_thumb.j

• Advanced Member

It definitely supports asymmetric posing. What're all those other volumes in the scene? If you're able to share your scene I imagine someone will be able to help out

Edited by arumiat

• 1 month later...

It definitely supports asymmetric posing. What're all those other volumes in the scene? If you're able to share your scene I imagine someone will be able to help out

Sorry for a very late response. The volumes were just different parts of the model. Head, hat, body etc. I used "through all volumes" for the posing tool so it affected all of them. I actually managed to get it working, but the bad thing is that I don't remember how anymore.

Edited by Hasuman

• 3 weeks later...