3DCoat Forums

tree321 WIP-s

tree321

• Contributor
I can't imagine how to retopo it... Interesting sample :)

Thanks Andrew(and others) I would be happy to use multiple shaders on multiple meshes with layers,the way I use to patina bronzes.It would be nice to have various tones of the bronze shader.No retopo necessary.I'm only interested in stills anyway.voxel painting would be good too.

PS:Can you move this to tree321 WIP-s.I should have posted this as a reply to my lion post.Thanks

• Contributor
Very cool! Can my Octopus visit :)

I love all your works very inspiring.

Thanks Deadman21.Yes your octopus can visit anytime he/she would fit right in.

Me and artist friend used to do collaborative drawings together years ago for fun.It would be cool to exchange models back and forth in that fashion.One person starts,another adds to it and so on.Like they say "two heads are better than one."At least sometimes anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor
Superior works! Incredible quality. Is it possible to send me some samples to use for presentations?

Thank you Andrew.I would love to share whatever I have.Do you want the original models?

I might need some time to clean some of them up.

• Contributor

Going to bed, thought I'd post something from the land down under.

From wikipedia:

The Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) is a thickset arboreal marsupial herbivore native to Australia, and the only extant representative of the family

Phascolarctidae.

The Koala is found in coastal regions of eastern and southern Australia, from near Adelaide to the southern part of Cape York Peninsula. Populations also

extend for considerable distances inland in regions with enough moisture to support suitable woodlands. The Koalas of South Australia were largely exterminated

during the early part of the 20th century, but the state has since been repopulated with Victorian stock. The Koala is not found in Tasmania or Western Australia.

post-913-1227330775_thumb.jpg

• Advanced Member
I have made video based on your waulrus model. You can estimate:

http://www.3d-coat.com/Waulrus1.avi

Good quality video. I'm curious how you made this video?

The quality is so good that it couldn't be a screen recording, but the "Render" button of 3DC can only render a still image...

Can I suppose that you've developed a "render rotating video" feature?

Good quality video. I'm curious how you made this video?

The quality is so good that it couldn't be a screen recording, but the "Render" button of 3DC can only render a still image...

Can I suppose that you've developed a "render rotating video" feature?

Yes, now you can easily capture video (set of frames). You can choose - rotate or move along spline between camera shortcuts.