3DCoat Forums

Not all menu items work in Windows 10 etc..

MichaelT

Hello Guys,

I'm using Windows 10 and some menus seem to be not doing anything at all. Like when I try clicking on Help. Some only seem to work sometimes.. like edit->Mesh & Texture. I also am unable to change texture resolution to anything over 2048.. despite having the pro license (from steam) maybe I am missing a step, but it doesn't seem to matter from where I try changing the texture size. It still seems to be stuck to the free version limit.

In any case, my point is that I get the feeling the program is erratic in Windows 10. Sometimes I can export textures, but in the beginning I could not.

So my question is, is this something you are aware of? Because it is quite troublesome not being able to use textures above 2048 (in my particular case) Here is hoping I don't stumble on the missing step I didn't take, right after posting this.. I have a bad habit of doing that ;)

Best regards/

Mike

Apparently there is a limit on my posts (as why, is another question) regardless... If I create a new project I can set any size I want. If I try to use an old project it says 4096 (etc..) - disabled when trying to change it. weird.

@

carlosan: Thanks.. will do. First I will dig deeper into this as to find as much as possible. :) Edited by MichaelT

• Contributor

Ok , i just had the same problem with my steam edu license and putting it back it solved the problem.

Maybe its something with win 10 uac or privileges.

Try that as well , no need to answer back ;).

http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=faq-Windows-10&faq=16