3DCoat Forums

Is there any more smart material?

Silicon Power

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Greetings , amount of materials keeps growing day by day due to working projects.

I have no external support or help or a given budget to finish this so i do it on my own free time.

• Like 1

• Contributor

Yes , i will upload tonight.

Decided to getting them out in cheap smaller packages , so who ever needs something can decide and buy , as there is no way to get them all together for many reasons, file size , no much free time , etc.

Will create a new thread with details and link here and under my signature.

• Like 1

• Contributor

If i notice pirate links , or unauthorized sharing etc i will immediately get them all down.

I hate piracy and i fight it by promoting good solid software's with reasonable prices .   

• Like 2

• Contributor

Greetings to all.

In the next couple hours Skin Pseudo SSS series 1 will be uploaded to Gumroad.

Gumroad link under my signature , will create a separate thread and post the link as well.

Thank you all for the support 

Michael.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Contributor

Greetings and thank you for the support Leo.

I have 2 installs of 3D Coat , one of those is full of smart materials from commercial projects.

I export from one and install to the other then export for you guys ,so  MB means Michael Bitsakis a prefix i decided to add after i released the drops , it helps me remember which collection is for export and sell.

Anything you need just let me know.

Michael.

• Like 1

Greetings and thank you for the support Leo.

I have 2 installs of 3D Coat , one of those is full of smart materials from commercial projects.

I export from one and install to the other then export for you guys ,so  MB means Michael Bitsakis a prefix i decided to add after i released the drops , it helps me remember which collection is for export and sell.

Anything you need just let me know.

Michael.

But the "drops Smart Material" is bought too.

post-39697-0-33727600-1449192300_thumb.p

• Like 1

• Contributor

MB prefix its just an internal way for me to understand if this collection i want to sell it or not.

I just wasnt using the prefix when i released drops , it means nothing to the buyer.

Tomorrow for example i may want to add an FR (for sale) prefix and in the future a GC (great collection) , so it means nothing for you guys.

• Like 1