12th Challenge: A scene from a classic fairy tale

ajz3d

12th Challenge - A scene from a classic fairy tal  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Challenge 12 Winner

• Benk
    • Blaster

Wow thanks everyone for voting!  

Benk you did a great job and your entry was just as worthy of the win. Looking forward to the next challenge and seeing some more great work.   I wont be able to take part in the next challenge until after January 8th because I will traveling during the holidays.  Thanks again everyone!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The old toy idea sounds fantastic - but as a 3D coat noob, may I add a suggestion.

A noob entry level, for example with the last competition it is a tad intimidating, so could we please have the main category and a sub category such as an item from the main contest (in the last contest, a noob entry could be a talking teapot from beauty and the beast) - just so that we noobs can get a small round of applause before going onto greater things.

If I could plant a modelling seed . . . .

Fallout 4 will launch G.E.C.K. mod tool this year sometime . . . two birds with one stone . . . .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all I was waiting to hear back on the next challenge myself.  I am new to 3d coat and the forum so hopefully this is not a stupid question.   Since I'm the winner of the previous community challenge am I supposed to kick off the next challenge and set the rules?   I don't have a problem doing so if that's what is expected of me.