3DCoat Forums

Michaelgdrs

• Contributor

jejeje working on one as we speak as well. 

I am getting so itching and i mean so itchy to upload lol

Edited by Michaelgdrs

• Contributor

All are ready , now i estimate to have more than 550+ in 2 3d coat installations , its the testing phase i got stuck due to heavy workload and decided to get them all out in parts.

Plus this way anyone can buy anything he needs \ like when ever he needs it \ like it.

On the other hand i get the $$ support that i need , even in such small amounts it does help.

Dirt and stuff ;) hold on , hold on , its coming ....... in the next 24 hours or so.

• Like 1

• Reputable Contributor

All are ready , now i estimate to have more than 550+ in 2 3d coat installations , its the testing phase i got stuck due to heavy workload and decided to get them all out in parts.

Plus this way anyone can buy anything he needs \ like when ever he needs it \ like it.

On the other hand i get the $$ support that i need , even in such small amounts it does help.

Dirt and stuff ;) hold on , hold on , its coming ....... in the next 24 hours or so.

Great work on these materials. Fills such a big need. I asked Andrew about expanding the default Materials, and he said he had his guy, Davyd, working on them. But, I don't know if that was a reference to the default ones that currently come with the app, or that he's working on more. Nevertheless, the more the better. :good:

• Like 1

• Contributor

Follow me on twitter so you don't miss the updates on smart materials.

@MichaelBitsakis

Last chance to grab drops and glass for $2.99.

In the next 24 hours it will go $4.99

Decided some or even all packages to start low $ 2.99 or lower when possible so all 3D Coat members can grab them in super low prices and then take them back to normal $4.99.

• Like 2

• Contributor

Thank you very much for the support Grimm.

Today's pack (Advance weathering , damage , muds , etc etc ) will be awesome.

Yes i am doing this to help community out as i got and getting helped by this community as well.

You will use them for sure (those you already bought)  , i have materials that i made them for AAA VR productions  and never used them again , but i know that i will , and having them ready , standing by make me feel secure with any future project.

Will be uploading at a steady rhythm.

• Like 1

• Contributor

HUGE PACK weathering effects is being uploaded as we speak.

120 !!!! O YES my full weathering package.

3d printer

cells

cracks

dirts

dust

mist

frost

ground dirt

grunges

leaks

leather damage

metal damage

moist

moisture

muds

rust

scratches

wrinkles 

etc etc 

It will take several hours to upload and i apologise for that.

• Like 2

• Contributor

Much appreciated for the support Jason.

You will enjoy this one a lot.

Open any effect , tweak the parameters a bit and in seconds you will have a new one and a new one.

Maps i created are all different so all 138 materials have 138 different maps , one for each material , some combos etc etc !!!!

• Reputable Contributor

First  a Big Thank You, Michael for these smart materials you have created and the very fair price for the packages. 

I got the weathering effects pack today. These are effects are good as they are but as Michael has said, you can tweak them, combine effects etc...  If I tweak an effect, I will generally save it as a new variation of the same effect.

The metal pack is great also, I liked how you did not go overboard on these metals with edge effects, that makes it easy for us to create our own edge wear for each model type...

The picture is from some work I did today using the weathering effects pack in the process. 

A basic smart material, my creation --- plaster type for both preview spheres.

Some of the dirt smart materials on each. Tweaked here and there at times.

Plus some hand painting on the two spheres as well.

post-518-0-46365800-1448539679_thumb.jpg

Edited by digman
  • Like 1

• Contributor

SUPER AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Thank you very very much for the support and good words David.

Yeap on the right hands they can do wonders.

Edited by Michaelgdrs

• Advanced Member

I also have the MB_weathering  pack  which is huge and well worth the money . Did you alphabetized it or 3dcoat does that automatically  and I never noticed.  Also as we add are own to it is there a way to move these out to a new/other  folder or there locked in there  its already Big which is a good thing.

In your description it says SP version  and Unity 5  (SEPARATE PACKs) later . or your saying its compatible with these.. or  your going to make a SP version at a later date ? I only downloaded the 3dcpack this is correct.

Edited by Ballistic_Tension
  • Like 1

• Contributor

Thank you for your support Ballistic as well.

I believe it auto sorts them (3d coat).

Categories is something you can do by creating a new folder in 

C:\Users\ YOUR PC NAME \Documents\3D-CoatV45\patterns

example

folder metals and in there copy paste the .pbrm and its image.

Had them in categories but decided to get them all together as i find them faster this way.

The images i create are compatible with those softwares and can be used to make materials as well.

• Advanced Member

I  can not find any pbrm files anywhere in the 3dcoat 4.5 dir.    my  Patterns folder is empty . I don't see your materials I just got or any of 3dc . There is a Textures>patterns> that has  Artman b

rushes in it. mmmm  What folder is all the PBR in I should see the MB_Weathering   header somewhere?

I did  Install Extension to load in your MB_Weathering    I don't see it or any Smart Mat  over / outside  in  the 3DC4.5 DIR > I CHECKED THEM ALL. im missing something here.

Edited by Ballistic_Tension

• Reputable Contributor

I  can not find any pbrm files anywhere in the 3dcoat 4.5 dir.    my  Patterns folder is empty . I don't see your materials I just got or any of 3dc . There is a Textures>patterns> that has  Artman brushes in it. mmmm  What folder is all the PBR in I should see the MB_Weathering   header somewhere?

I find all the images, previews, and Pbrm files under the location Michael discussed in his post on my end...

A small correction--- I added the word My... to the folder header as that is how it is listed in Windows..

"C:\Users\ YOUR PC NAME \My Documents\3D-CoatV45\patterns"

Edited by digman
  • Like 1

• Contributor

Here are some i did for a VR project

CLEAN with metals from my metals collection

144855216437.jpg 

A little bit of weathering and usage from my weathering package

144855211185.jpg 

And heavy weathering and dirt / scratches / rust again from my weathering package

144855207662.jpg 

• Like 2