3DCoat Forums
Thomas P.

Snapping Camera to nearest box plane position not working

Hi there,

For whatever reason the "snapping camera to nearest box plane position" has stopped working on my end and I can't seem to figure out how to activate it again. Maybe it's a bug, but I am not sure. This is happening in 4.5.25A. When using SHIFT+LMB drag instead of the camera snap the HDR/Light source gets rotated instead. How/where do I fix this? I use this function all the time and it's really annoying me atm.

Thomas Pasieka

post-817-0-84604200-1450638136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas P.

Hi there,

For whatever reason the "snapping camera to nearest box plane position" has stopped working on my end and I can't seem to figure out how to activate it again. Maybe it's a bug, but I am not sure. This is happening in 4.5.25A. When using SHIFT+LMB drag instead of the camera snap the HDR/Light source gets rotated instead. How/where do I fix this? I use this function all the time and it's really annoying me atm.

Thomas Pasieka

I found it to work this way... LMB- drag keeping the LMB pressed down and then press and release the shift key snaps it to the nearest box plane position. Not saying this is the way it is supposed to work but it does...