3DCoat Forums

No Download possible after Purchase

I've just paid for a "Pro" copy of 3DCoat, and received a mail with a link to the download page. No matter which of the download links that I select - either for the main software or the recourses - I am constantly being confronted with a "Page not found"  :dash2: error message.

Is this some sort of rip off site? :ph34r:

I am not a very happy person at the moment.   :angry:  :bad:

• Reputable Contributor

I've just paid for a "Pro" copy of 3DCoat, and received a mail with a link to the download page. No matter which of the download links that I select - either for the main software or the recourses - I am constantly being confronted with a "Page not found"  :dash2: error message.

Is this some sort of rip off site? :ph34r:

I am not a very happy person at the moment.   :angry:  :bad:

They just updated the website a week ago, so that may have something to do with it...but when I just now tested the DOWNLOAD link from the mainpage > Latest Beta, it works like expected.

This is really starting to look like a Mickey Mouse setup.

Just which file do I have to select for download, the 5-25-64.exe, or the 5-25A-64.exe?

There is no "Mickey Mouse" setup here, we've recently updated the main website which caused some links to be broken. That said, every link that Carlosan has provided you works and download as expected. Are they not working for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Back among the ranks of the healthy after almost 2 weeks.

I had downloaded and installed 4_5-25A-64.exe as suggested by carlosan, and after suffering a few unexplained crashes - that may have been caused by user error - I discovered that this version is an unstable Beta version. I searched the list of files available for download and by checking the Forum found out that 4_5-19-64.exe is the last stable version released. This I now have installed and it hasn't crashed yet with all my "messing around" while viewing tutorial videos.

I would however like to point out that it is still not possible to download anything, main software and resources, from the Home page download area - every link turns up a "Page Not Found" error.

I get the first window - for customers. I can enter my email, and after that I just get the error message. Using the link that was provided to me in my purchase mail takes me directly to the download area, but the results are still the same.

It's no big deal at the moment as I have already installed the software, and I have absolutely no idea at the moment if I need any of the resources or not.

Thank you for your help and attention.

I get the first window - for customers. I can enter my email, and after that I just get the error message. Using the link that was provided to me in my purchase mail takes me directly to the download area, but the results are still the same.

It's no big deal at the moment as I have already installed the software, and I have absolutely no idea at the moment if I need any of the resources or not.

Thank you for your help and attention.

There was a problem with download from IE browser. Please press F5 on download page to reload script and download have to work fine.