3DCoat Forums

Youtube tutorials for beginners by AlienMinefield

All,

I'm unaware is this person is/has posted in these forums but if they have not.......I wanted to point out what excellent (IMO) tutorials he has created. I wanted to point anyone looking for some beginner's tutorials to this channel on youtube.....AlienMinefield.

Regards,

a.carter1182

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlienMinefield/videos

• Like 2

• Reputable Contributor

Nice collection and well narrated. Thanks!

Indeed!... Save the series link under my 3DC tab in my browser as an addition to the 3DC Youtube Channel for new users..    :)

Edited by digman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

I'm not aware of AlienMinefield on the forums, but wanted to give this thread a bit of a bump as I've watched a few of these tutorials now and they're very decent. It's good to see a project based series too, starting something from scratch and finishing it. I hope he makes more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Carlosan pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

I just got my hands on engine was a bit overwhelmed with lot of functionality coming from other 3D software, checked out the official tutorials those where not very informative and outdated found this link this guy explains everything very well from scratch which is great. Thank you for this link! I wasnt sure about coat but once the power of its tools was explained I saw a great potential to start using it in my current projects

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New serie:

Hello and welcome to the first of what I'm going to call "time-lapse tutorials". I'm working on an independent game project and I wanted to show you what I've been working on and teach a little bit about the methods I use at the same time. In this series, I'll show the hard-surface techniques I use to sculpt a spaceship wing in 3d-Coat.

• Like 1

• Carlosan changed the title to Youtube tutorials for beginners by AlienMinefield
  • Carlosan unpinned this topic
  • Carlosan pinned this topic