3DCoat Forums
ghib

PaintStorm Studio is going for iPad Pro

My currently favourite 2d Painting app is going for the iPad Pro.  

http://www.paintstormstudio.com/

I wish these 2 guys all the luck in the world; in my opinion it's the best most natural 2d painting experience around.  Lovely brush engine.

• Like 1

I agree. The brush engine is absolutely perfect. It's such a wonderful experience painting in Paintstorm.

I hope this doesn't dilute their commitment to fixing bugs on the version for full operating systems. I think it's a very small team, and once they get hit with a flood of ios bugs it might affect their resources. 

I just looked up paintstorm  and it looks great ill try the trial or just drop the 20 on it. does it support tablet  I have a (bamboo)  . I try to use Krita  and inkscape  but I mostly get aggravated with them .

I just looked up paintstorm  and it looks great ill try the trial or just drop the 20 on it. does it support tablet  I have a (bamboo)  . I try to use Krita  and inkscape  but I mostly get aggravated with them .

Yeah it has tablet support, and runs well with decent graphics cards. It's a very nice painting program. What aggravates you about Krita?