3DCoat Forums

Paint Poly brush for separated objects

ahmad

Go to solution Solved by AbnRanger,

Hi

I always wanted to have a paint brush like the polygon brush in paint room, but as soon as I used it i started to feel the need for a similar brush which paint an object within the object, for example: I want to paint an eye that is attached to the face in one single object ... I could use the paint polygon brush for the visible faces but I cant paint the back side of the eye, so one brush could paint the entire eye will be great 

post-38996-0-57431200-1457116403_thumb.j

• Reputable Contributor
  • Solution

Hi

I always wanted to have a paint brush like the polygon brush in paint room, but as soon as I used it i started to feel the need for a similar brush which paint an object within the object, for example: I want to paint an eye that is attached to the face in one single object ... I could use the paint polygon brush for the visible faces but I cant paint the back side of the eye, so one brush could paint the entire eye will be great 

The fill tool does that very thing. It paints contiguous objects (such as an eye) with a single click. It even does it with UV shells/Islands in the 2D Editor.