3DCoat Forums

VR intigration

zFarm

So I know this is no small task but I would really like to be able to do sculpt and paint in VR. Why I think 3dc is the best suited is that at its core its voxel based. I can block things out and not have to think about whats going on under the hood (very much) Maybe you could get a grant from Oculus.. their 3d paint program sucks and they are worried because the Vive has tilt brush.. they snagged that while it was still in alpha. Also to be able to jump from sculpting to paint and back would be insane!!! I honestly think Oculus would help out with dev and $$ to get it done.

This is some hair I was working on and thought.. "man I wish I could use a 3d tool to just put the clay where I want it.. instead I am trapped behind this wall of glass trying to manipulate 3d objects. " I know.. I know all we need is another woman with little bits of useless armor covering her tits but I loved the original drawing from Joe Mad and had to try.

RM_01_wip%20-%20Copy.jpg

post-39557-0-56901400-1457700870_thumb.j

• Like 3