3DCoat Forums

Export all textures without including Object?

ghib

Go to solution Solved by Carlosan,

• Advanced Member

Like the title suggests, is it possible to bring up the export dialogue box without exporting the objects at the same time?  

I have been using File > Export Objects and Textures.

I know that it's possible to go to Textures  > Export > and export the textures individually but preferably I would have the same Export option box as File > Export Objects and Textures just without the Export Objects bit.

Thanks

Hi,

Not at the moment. That said, I've recently put in a FR for this with Andrew to implement it.

That said, I don't know when or if it will happen. Maybe send Andrew an email about it too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Took me awhlie to find this as well as I was wanting a means of having hte wireframe of the UV map.  I think what you might be after is:

Edi t> Edit All layers in External Editor.  Ctrl-P by default. 

This opens PhotoShop up and from there you could save the file off to work on outside of 3DC.

• Advanced Member

Ah no Ma3rk I'm aware of this feature for a long time , I think you may have misunderstood my question but I don't blame you, I do ramble.

I'm looking for a method that will allow us to export ALL the different maps that are related to PBR at the same time to a folder with the correct naming conventions.

cheers