3DCoat Forums
Daniko

SteamPunk Vehicle WheelChair

A steampunk wheelchair? :D Holy cow, now that's something unique and original!

I'm looking forward to your WIPs. :)

Edited by ajz3d

lol,...i'd thought so too,...but then...google shows a lot of references....so i'll try and push the boundary a bit....

• Like 1

My thumb-nailing and silhouetting.... I try to get just enough of the idea that it guides me in 3dcoat,...but not so i feel attached to my 2d representation.....  

BlackInkSilo1.jpg

BlackInkSilo2.jpg

BlackInkSilo3.jpg

BlackInkSilo4.jpg

BlackInkSilo5.jpg

ClipStudioSketchup.jpg

And finally had time to spend a day working on this....I have decided to work entirely in 3d Coat, up until final rendering, which will be a combo of Thea Studio, and Clip-Studio touch up work....Mostly using primitives, blob tool, and vox layers..... and kit-bashing a couple parts for now...the color is just place-holder shaders....

Wip2.jpg

Edited by Daniko
  • Like 1

BZ life took over, and haven't had the time to work on this until yesterday.  With the little time i have remaining, i plan to put a more robust engine together, with electronics, fuel supply etc... do some detailing and paint-work, then render it in a western theme....  It's been entirely kit-bashed in 3dCoat so far, and depending on time, i may just do renders in 3d-coat, instead of thea....and post work with photoshop to get a final image.....   Seeing lots of really amazing stuff on this forum.....

WIP.png

• Like 3