3DCoat Forums

Steampunk TriTruck

Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ostapblender said:

Oh, that's great, cuz now many details are just to tiny and can't be seen.

I don't see any trouble. I use render farm at work to do the math.  I shall render several views and choose some as finals.  I think that one or two closeups will be great

Edited by Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member

I have just stated v-ray distributive render within 5 machines. The render is going to be 6k. Added many trashbags, empty carton boxes and used tires. I also extended land by adding new patch of landscape and trees.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, dimitribastos said:

This render is inside 3D-Coat?

I really think it could be possible to render it inside coat if it was available to add multiple light sources. Without it, the render is way to plain.

3ds Max 2015 + Vray 3.20.3 + Forest Pack 3.6

Edited by Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member

This is The FINAL IMAGE (6k)

I am going to make several more final images =)

Software used: Coa ,Max , Vray , Forest Pack, Photoshop , Color Efex Pro

Render.JPG

Edited by Vladukenzo
  • Like 4

• Advanced Member

Now preparing one extra but not least render. Pledges are raised ! =)

P.S. I wish i trained my AUTOPO skills before. AUTOPO is kickbottom thing =) It was made almost withoit guides

Screenshot_121.png

Edited by Vladukenzo
  • Like 1

• Reputable Contributor
38 minutes ago, Vladukenzo said:

Last but not least finals ;)  4k

cam_6_.jpg

cam_7_.jpg

Overall, it looks pretty awesome, but could I make two very small suggestions/requests? The first one is regarding the color of the station, in general. Here in America, and I think it is probably the same, globally, gas stations tend to have RED as one of their main colors. Yellow also tends to be the other. Reason is mainly that both are colors that attract driver's attention the most. Could you test, in Photoshop (with the REPLACE COLOR Adjustment) replacing much of the yellow color in the pillars or around the pumps, with some read, and maybe a little white trim elsewhere? I think it will help the viewer's eyes hone in on your truck. But with almost everything being colored yellow, your centerpiece gets a bit lost in the sameness of color.

Just an idea to explore, that is all. The 2nd one is regarding the 2 girls. It's worth mentioning that Andrew and the Pilgway staff are devout Christians, and while they may like your design best, they "might" feel like they would be condoning 2 chicks "getting it on" if they announce this as the winner and showcasing it. So, it might not be a good idea to put them into such a dilemma. It's always a good policy for any artist to know who his "client" is and what they prefer. So, I'll leave it at that. :D 

I really like this entry, and admire all the hard work you've put into it. Good luck. :good2:

• Like 3

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, AbnRanger said:

So, it might not be a good idea to put them into such a dilemma. It's always a good policy for any artist to know who his "client" is and what they prefer. So, I'll leave it at that. :D 

I feel no trouble to replace girls with cowboys or somewhat. I will also think of colors of the gas station with some texting)