3DCoat Forums

Steampunk TriTruck

Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

The 2nd one is regarding the 2 girls.

As i mentioned before, i am making my own game. It is about sins too. This image is about That. In sake of contest i will give it a bit of substitution

• Reputable Contributor
4 minutes ago, Vladukenzo said:

I feel no trouble to replace girls with cowboys or somewhat. I will also think of colors of the gas station with some texting)

Actually, I think it would be cool to have just the one girl looking into the camera, to stay (maybe with some jeans and boots on). It appears she is pumping the gas (driver of the truck). I might also have a fuel hose going to the other side of the vehicle. The implication to the viewer is that this small girl is driving this huge truck. Sort of like Furiosa in Mad Max. The 2nd hose sort of reinforces the size of the truck. Regardless, it's still an incredible piece of work.

• Like 1

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, AbnRanger said:

Actually, I think it would be cool to have just the one girl looking into the camera, to stay (maybe with some jeans and boots on). It appears she is pumping the gas (driver of the truck). I might also have a fuel hose going to the other side of the vehicle. The implication to the viewer is that this small girl is driving this huge truck. Sort of like Furiosa in Mad Max. The 2nd hose sort of reinforces the size of the truck. Regardless, it's still an incredible piece of work.

I will make something to it. I have already measured red color upon the gas station. It matched. Regard to girls, i will try to do exactly what you adviced 

Edited by Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member

I dont have all the panels and gauges in place. And i did not give it a right mood with additional fitering. I also have to give panels a lighting effect and reflection of a girl driver on the front glass ;)

Screenshot_20.png

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, ostapblender said:

But why steer wheel and whole panel are transparent? Is it some kind of reference to the Ghost Rider?

This is also a try to imagine what i want to see in my own game production

Edited by Vladukenzo

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, ostapblender said:

So viewer can associate himself with a girl, cuz there will be reflection of a driver and whole view from the driver's eyes, right?

Yes. You are right. I will also put her hands on the steering wheel

• Advanced Member

Nice piece and really good job....but:

Sorry, I dont see any steampunk inside it. Its more looking like a setting from a post-apocalyptic fifties or somewhat earlier.

Even the truck, although great design, does not give me the steampunk.

That same was for the clothing of the girls, they dont look like steampunk girls.

Great design, but misses the point - imo

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, chingchong said:

Nice piece and really good job....but:

Sorry, I dont see any steampunk inside it. Its more looking like a setting from a post-apocalyptic fifties or somewhat earlier.

Even the truck, although great design, does not give me the steampunk.

That same was for the clothing of the girls, they dont look like steampunk girls.

Great design, but misses the point - imo

I abolutely agree with you. But try to look at if from a different angle. =) I left parts of engine visible enough. The engine is true steampunk. Outside it is artdeco. And while it is lookind fifties - it is abandoned all around. So my vehicle is fueled with diferent fuel. I dont want my vehicle to look like a polished cattle on wheels.

On the other hand i prefer making good images to publish. I think that this contest is to show what coat can. I know that i disfulfill some of contest rules. But i dont see too many guys posting their finals. The same thing is about showcasing their approaches and doing all possible things in Coat.

I think that my post worse wining something just because it is beautiful and was made through whole Coat pipeline =) Thanks =)

• Advanced Member

Dear 3dCoat administration. I am going be out in another country for business since aug 10. Is it possible not to publish my model? I dont think that i will have a possibility to do that. An option is only to share it with you via cloud service =) Thanks

6 hours ago, Vladukenzo said:

Dear 3dCoat administration. I am going be out in another country for business since aug 10. Is it possible not to publish my model? I dont think that i will have a possibility to do that. An option is only to share it with you via cloud service =) Thanks

А что конкретно имеется ввиду? Мы, конечно же, сделаем так как лучше для и удобнее для всех!

• Like 1

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

А что конкретно имеется ввиду? Мы, конечно же, сделаем так как лучше для и удобнее для всех!

Я полечу в отпуск из Алматы (Казахстан) в Саратов. Полет назначен на 10 августа. Вылетаю вечером. Часть пути придется проделать на такси из Уральска (Казахстан). Поэтому в сети смогу быть не раньше 12 августа. И то, не со своего компьютера и с слабым интернетом. Никаких скетчфабов я не готовил, но у меня имеется папка со всеми наработками, залитая на облако. Там будут как файлы коата, так и рендеры, фотошоп файлы, и скриншоты. В общем все что только относилось к проекту

Кроме того, меня интересует метод получения приза, если мне удастся его заслужить. Но это уже другая история

Edited by Vladukenzo

А у вас не получиться выложить на форум финальный рендер до отлета? Сама модель не нужна как таковая для жюри - только финальный рендер.

Про способ получения приза мы сообщим отдельно :)

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Daniel said:

А у вас не получиться выложить на форум финальный рендер до отлета? Сама модель не нужна как таковая для жюри - только финальный рендер.

Про способ получения приза мы сообщим отдельно :)

На форуме лежат аж три финальных рендера и одна недоделанная иллюстрация =) По идее я уже закончил конкурс. Сейчас стараюсь держать тему горячей =) Спасибо

• Advanced Member
On 30.07.2016 at 10:18 PM, Vladukenzo said:

I think i am done with this one

cam_6_Red.jpg

On 30.07.2016 at 11:22 PM, Vladukenzo said:

Same thing here. 

cam_7_red.jpg

On 30.07.2016 at 11:48 PM, Vladukenzo said:

Last but not least

cam_5.RGB_Red.jpg

Это мои финальные изображения, которые я уже менять не буду =) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Конкурс закончился, мой десятидневный отпуск тоже.))) скорей бы узнать результаты)) Я уже изъерзал весь форум )) Хочу сказать спасибо разработчикам и организаторам конкурса. Без вас, у меня не было бы возможности так хорошо подрасти за короткое время . Спасибо)