3D Coat Forums

Now preparing one extra but not least render. Pledges are raised ! =)

P.S. I wish i trained my AUTOPO skills before. AUTOPO is kickbottom thing =) It was made almost withoit guides

Screenshot_121.png

Edited by Vladukenzo
  • Like 1

Now locked and load ready for dirty ridin'

Screenshot_124.png

10.jpg

Edited by Vladukenzo
  • Like 5

Just want to show some summary aftr completing main image =)

Untitled-1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Vladukenzo

38 minutes ago, Vladukenzo said:

Last but not least finals ;)  4k

cam_6_.jpg

cam_7_.jpg

Overall, it looks pretty awesome, but could I make two very small suggestions/requests? The first one is regarding the color of the station, in general. Here in America, and I think it is probably the same, globally, gas stations tend to have RED as one of their main colors. Yellow also tends to be the other. Reason is mainly that both are colors that attract driver's attention the most. Could you test, in Photoshop (with the REPLACE COLOR Adjustment) replacing much of the yellow color in the pillars or around the pumps, with some read, and maybe a little white trim elsewhere? I think it will help the viewer's eyes hone in on your truck. But with almost everything being colored yellow, your centerpiece gets a bit lost in the sameness of color.

Just an idea to explore, that is all. The 2nd one is regarding the 2 girls. It's worth mentioning that Andrew and the Pilgway staff are devout Christians, and while they may like your design best, they "might" feel like they would be condoning 2 chicks "getting it on" if they announce this as the winner and showcasing it. So, it might not be a good idea to put them into such a dilemma. It's always a good policy for any artist to know who his "client" is and what they prefer. So, I'll leave it at that. :D 

I really like this entry, and admire all the hard work you've put into it. Good luck. :good2:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, AbnRanger said:

So, it might not be a good idea to put them into such a dilemma. It's always a good policy for any artist to know who his "client" is and what they prefer. So, I'll leave it at that. :D 

I feel no trouble to replace girls with cowboys or somewhat. I will also think of colors of the gas station with some texting)

1 hour ago, AbnRanger said:

The 2nd one is regarding the 2 girls.

As i mentioned before, i am making my own game. It is about sins too. This image is about That. In sake of contest i will give it a bit of substitution

4 minutes ago, Vladukenzo said:

I feel no trouble to replace girls with cowboys or somewhat. I will also think of colors of the gas station with some texting)

Actually, I think it would be cool to have just the one girl looking into the camera, to stay (maybe with some jeans and boots on). It appears she is pumping the gas (driver of the truck). I might also have a fuel hose going to the other side of the vehicle. The implication to the viewer is that this small girl is driving this huge truck. Sort of like Furiosa in Mad Max. The 2nd hose sort of reinforces the size of the truck. Regardless, it's still an incredible piece of work.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AbnRanger said:

Actually, I think it would be cool to have just the one girl looking into the camera, to stay (maybe with some jeans and boots on). It appears she is pumping the gas (driver of the truck). I might also have a fuel hose going to the other side of the vehicle. The implication to the viewer is that this small girl is driving this huge truck. Sort of like Furiosa in Mad Max. The 2nd hose sort of reinforces the size of the truck. Regardless, it's still an incredible piece of work.

I will make something to it. I have already measured red color upon the gas station. It matched. Regard to girls, i will try to do exactly what you adviced 

Edited by Vladukenzo

I dont have all the panels and gauges in place. And i did not give it a right mood with additional fitering. I also have to give panels a lighting effect and reflection of a girl driver on the front glass ;)

Screenshot_20.png

6 minutes ago, ostapblender said:

But why steer wheel and whole panel are transparent? Is it some kind of reference to the Ghost Rider?

This is also a try to imagine what i want to see in my own game production

Edited by Vladukenzo

39 minutes ago, Vladukenzo said:

reflection of a girl driver on the front glass ;)

So viewer can associate himself with a girl, cuz there will be reflection of a driver and whole view from the driver's eyes, right?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ostapblender said:

So viewer can associate himself with a girl, cuz there will be reflection of a driver and whole view from the driver's eyes, right?

Yes. You are right. I will also put her hands on the steering wheel

Nice piece and really good job....but:

Sorry, I dont see any steampunk inside it. Its more looking like a setting from a post-apocalyptic fifties or somewhat earlier.

Even the truck, although great design, does not give me the steampunk.

That same was for the clothing of the girls, they dont look like steampunk girls.

Great design, but misses the point - imo