3D Coat Forums
Kargall

Seven wheels for speed

Very impressive sketches...

ah I was wondering if the driver would be offset  to one side  .  you  could give the front end a mono steel suspension  like the  old rat rods had from the 40s . The car looks great  it kinda reminds me of a toy I had growing up called  SST it had a rip cord to pull that center wheel.   

• Like 1

@Ballistic-Tension:

thank you .I wanted to put two pilots staggered to the side. But I've changed my mind.
I also a lot shilly-shally about suspension .Yes I also played a lot with the SSP car toy in my childhood.;)

@BubbaDaCaveman:

thank you .The driver sees the road thanks to the screen. A windshield ? Nooo !! Baron and her machine are too dark, to roots, too rock n roll ... No need :rofl:

@Daniel:

Thank you :)

Contest-3DC-Seven-wheels-10.jpg

Contest-3DC-Seven-wheels-11.jpg

Contest-3DC-Seven-wheels-12.jpg

• Like 5

Very shiny thing you have made. Will you do any retopo and texturing?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vladukenzo said:

Very shiny thing you have made. Will you do any retopo and texturing?

Thank you
I do not know .I frequently do colorization directly on the voxel, and rendering in 3DC.I 'll maybe do the render in Blender via Octane.

9 hours ago, Kargall said:

"I frequently do colorization directly on the voxel, and rendering in 3DC."

I think that voxel color isnt a good solution for baking in terms of getting artifacts.  Maybe you better stick to voxel/retopo/paint room routine =) 

For me, i am going to stick to this routine + ading 3ds max with vray as a rendering solution. I think that walking throug all that steps is a thing that better fulfill the conditions  of the conquest =)

7 hours ago, quicksketcher said:

so awesome! really like the smudges! was that done in 3DC? Made it look going fast! :D

HaHa It's a secret :rofl:

@Vladukenzo :

Yes it depends on the time I have left. But you can achieve a good job with 3DC. This image was made with the 3DC renderer. =)