3DCoat Forums

Steampunk - First 3DC Project

Dobby

Hey everyone,

I'm new and looking forward to being a part of this seemingly friendly and helpful community. I take this contest as a chance to really get into 3DCoat and hopefully to win a copy of this great software! Speaking of it: I had 3DCoat laying around on my harddrive before, but not used it, so the full trial version is not available anymore. I always get the message that it runs in demomode now. Is there any way I could get a real chance at trying the full capabilites?

As for the contest:

I'm myself not really into steampunk, but see it as a great creative challenge and am quite hyped to try myself in a field which is new to me. I will post with progress soon.

If nobody has got into contact with you yet, in the official contest thread here, see Daniel's post here at the bottom:

http://3dcoat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19259-contest-1-may-10-july-10/&page=3

And good luck! It's my first 3D Coat project as well, plus some ;).

Edited by motrJR

• 3 weeks later...

no real update, but I'm on it. The getting used to eats the little time I had in the last weeks, but I hope to have more to spare soon and will send an update asap. Do not feel lonely and get going! If you like we can look into newbie-problems together!