Jump to content
3DCoat Forums
Andrew Shpagin

Japanese translation state

Recommended Posts

As you maybe know, half of year ago Japanese translation was almost ready. Text was translated by our Japanese resellers. But that time several problems appeared - licensing issue, then health problem of reseller... After several months of frozen situation we decided to buy Japanese translation and stop contract with Japanese reseller. So, we have bought Japanese texts. But there are only 74% of text because I have add many text since that time. So we have add Japanese translation page with 74% of translated text. So, if you have time and desire, please help with translation of the rest 26%.

www.3d-coat.com/index_translation.p...nguage=Japanese

Excuse for so long delay with this question. I can't tell that resellers have made something too wrong, really there was force-major obstacles on them side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Andrew.

A Japanese text cannot not be encoded, and the text be read on the Japanese translation page now.

Japanese XML is also the same.

It has been understood that I am all the same when I hear this symptom in a Japanese forum.

Did you change any settings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Andrew.

We are unavailable "Download japanese.xml" in "ExportJapanese.xml".

Here is error message below.

----

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for /var/www/vhosts/3d-

coat.com/httpdocs/files/xml_translation/Japanese_Bancho_2009_06_18 16:28:50.xml (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in

/usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-

coat.com/get_xml_translation.php:8) in /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-

coat.com/get_xml_translation.php:8) in /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-

coat.com/get_xml_translation.php:8) in /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-

coat.com/get_xml_translation.php:8) in /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 13

Warning: readfile(/var/www/vhosts/3d-coat.com/httpdocs/files/xml_translation/Japanese_Bancho_2009_06_18 16:28:50.xml)

[function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/3dbrush/data/www/3d-

coat.com/get_xml_translation.php on line 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Andrew.

We are unavailable "Download japanese.xml" in "ExportJapanese.xml".

Here is error message below.

----

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for /var/www/vhosts/3d-

It works now. Please check it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The "Translation Japanese" and exported XML has many 'strange characters'.

post-729-1245696670_thumb.png

Thanks for reporting.

Now it is ok. Please check it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×