3D Coat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nekain

Steampunk Vehicle 3

After...   went splines splines ... MANY ... NEED MORE SPLINES !!!   Plus a bit discs on the engine , for a truly immersive ...

2.png

After...   went splines splines ... MANY ... NEED MORE SPLINES !!!   Plus a bit discs on the engine , for a truly immersive ...

3.png

Sweat , tears and blood ... BLOOD... MANY BLOOD... I finally finished model . It remains something raskasit and postprocessing !!! HOORAY!!!
P.S.

But I wanted to paint a little. Test.

4.png

Howdy! The tread on the front wheel is pointing the wrong way if it was designed, like tractor tires, to shed mud. And how is it steered?

Managed by the rear wheels , allowing you to make a balance between the axes . Protector is designed more like a jeep , as you said , " tractor" .

Wow, finally completed the work two months. I'm ready. It was very difficult to cope with such a theme poiksi second thoughts and inspiration have led me to this model. Hooray!!!

Без имени-3.jpg

• Like 1

A few days ago I learned that the competition was extended . Now I do not believe that the work is done mo . It is necessary to finish the post-processing .