3DCoat Forums

Tablet Mode (without Wintab driver)

Smolli

Hi,

I would love to have an option for tablet mode like e.g. clip studio paint that allows me to switch between wintab driver (for wacom tablets) and for tablets under win10 without  wintab driver.

With wintab driver 3dc has superb pressure sensitivity on the surface pro 4 and is a dream to work with. Unfortunately the Adobe Apps don't like this driver too much, so I had to remove it. In Clip Studio Paint I can simply switch to tablet mode and I have my pressure sensitivity back, but 3DC and ZB need wintab. I don't care so much about ZB but I do about 3DC :) so if possible it would be cool to have this option.

Thanks

Smolli

• 3 months later...

I'm having an issue where in 3D Coat my Monoprice display monitor is offsetting the cursor to the left of where the pen is.  Clip studio did the same thing until i switched the driver setting in the app to the "Tablet PC" mode and it works properly now.  Does 3D coat have a similar setting to fix the offsetting problem?

• 1 year later...