3DCoat Forums

3D Coat Problem with Graphic Tablett

KuroSekaie

Hey Guys, i have an Strange Problem , when i use my Garaphic Tablett i have Just an BIG Delay in the Viewport of 3D Coat, even when I have 500-700 Fps (1070 gtx) i cant Paint or do Anything.

And Yeah its Only a 3D Coat Problem,When i Disconnect my GT its Working Fine and Smooth.

on Both Version Open GL and the Other.

I Have no Problems on Other 3D Applications, its just 3D COAT(Steam Version).

my Specs

Windows7 x64 Ultimate

32GBRAM

1070AmpExtreme

Newest 3D Coat Version from Steam.

So any Ideas how to Fix it?

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, KuroSekaie said:

Hey Guys, i have an Strange Problem , when i use my Garaphic Tablett i have Just an BIG Delay in the Viewport of 3D Coat, even when I have 500-700 Fps (1070 gtx) i cant Paint or do Anything.

And Yeah its Only a 3D Coat Problem,When i Disconnect my GT its Working Fine and Smooth.

on Both Version Open GL and the Other.

I Have no Problems on Other 3D Applications, its just 3D COAT(Steam Version).

my Specs

Windows7 x64 Ultimate

32GBRAM

1070AmpExtreme

Newest 3D Coat Version from Steam.

So any Ideas how to Fix it?

Thanks!

Hi, here are a few questions about your specs.

1) Have you updated your Graphics Tablet Drivers & what Tablet are you using?

2) Did you try a Reinstall of 3DC?

3) Are you Overclocking with your ZOTAC & RAM?

4) In the Task Manager: How much Percent (%) are the CPU(%) MEMORY(%) DISK(%) Maybe even take a screen shot with the Snipping tool

5) What Motherboard are you using?

6) Is your Temperature going over 80 ° Celsius / 176 ° Fahrenheit

Most Problems come with the Drivers and Overclocking. I can give this tip Updater your drivers it helps from time to time. Windows will not update all of them so if you are using Steam Version. In the store there is a Driver Booster 4 ( Use at own risk )  This

And your Graphics Tablet try the latest Driver for it as well.

If you are OC, I advise you to try lowering the specs OC heats up your PC fast and if you do not have the right cooler it will slow everything down!

Hope this helps, if not let us know :)

Greetings S.S

Hey Thanks for ya Answer!

1. The Newest Driver

2.Its an Xp-Pen Artist 10S

3.Im Never Overclocking my System

4. Cpu Use is 5 %/Disk and Other i cant Show i have Windows7.

5.Yap Reinstalled Again

6.Motherboard is SOmething from Gigabyte..with an haswell Socket Something Like h97 Long Durable(From 2014)

7.No Temp Problems(In Msi Afterburner Indicator)

Hope you can Help me .

Hmm.... / CPU? If you were on a AMD rig there would be Problems with multi Tasking btw. This is where Intel shines so IDK what could be the Problem here.

Kind of hard to guess over a Forum what is going wrong, but may I ask have you changed some settings?

( Simple Written ) : If you change to much. 3DC will go nuts!. **

I wrote this on a different topic about delete doc data that means as well the 3DC will give you a fresh data Doc with the Stranded input, but maybe it just might help here as well I guess it might be worth a Try! >>   DEL DOC Data

I know that most settings get crazy because they were only tested on maybe a few computers and most Computers would not have theses Problems. For Ex: I uses to use 3DC on a 2011 Laptop and it works perfect, but after newer releases it just swallowed up more RAM & CPU usage etc using the clay brush would drop my FPS down to 12 and then it was impossible to use either. Yet after DEL every setting I changed ( Because of trying to get better Performance ) as shown in link above. It worked just great again. One thing that makes everything lag is you can't have a very big Brush size.

** So reducing some settings and Running it with Admin could even clean up the Strange FPS Problem you are having.

Greetings :)

Hey!  thanks again for ya Answer!

Well it must be an driver Problem, but its on 3DC Side, as i said I dont have Problems in other 3D Application, 3DC just runs like a toaster if my GT is plugged in, when i plug it off and restart 3DC it works whitout Problems, and when i Pluggd it in i have 500-700 Fps but when i Move my Mouse/Pen view its like an Laggy 10 Fps viewport.

when i plugged off it ruuns smooth and Good.

my Cpu is Intel xeon Hasw 3.4 ghx x8

its sure an 3DC Issue.

i will try tomorrow go Del the Doc Files,

and no Nothing Changed i dont use 3DC so much, i just use it for Tetxure Painting,and exporting.

greets!

NP, but I bet it has to do with the GT. I think that I kind of know what problem you are having. Because I had this one time and it had to do with me plugging in the GT after I started 3DC. It crashed the Program etc, what you could check as well is if your GT cables are Ok. This is a common Problem what could cause it to lag you might want to check that out too.

The only thing else I could advise you to do since I do not know the coding part of 3DC is try a Support ticket support EMAIL maybe they know something more about this.

PS: Did you try a normal installation of 3DCoat?  like not in steam? Maybe it is even a Steam Problem.

Try this. If it works then you will know that it is a Steam Problem. Good Luck! :)