3DCoat Forums

kenmo

• Advanced Member

Another spaceship modeled in Hexagon3D & 3DCoat.... Also rendered in 3DC...

p2793778668-5.jpg

p2793777950-5.jpg

p2793777952-5.jpg

p2793777953-5.jpg

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

A bit of Photoshop chicanery added to a 3DC render.... the distant crane I modeled last year in Moi3D...

p2796349545-5.jpg

Edited by kenmo
  • Like 2

• Advanced Member

An steampunk airship. Modeled in Moi3D and some Hexagon3D with further detailing, texturing and rendering in 3DCoat 4.8...

p2796294418-5.jpg

p2796294417-5.jpg

p2796294420-5.jpg

p2796294414-5.jpg

Edited by kenmo
  • Like 1

• Advanced Member

Using one of my base 3DCoat renders and a touch of Photoshop chicanery....

p2798045684-5.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Red Planet

I modeled the airship in MOI3D & Hexagon3D. Texturing was done in 3DCoat as well as a basic 3D render.

Flying dinos and beast of burden where posed and rendered in DAZ Studio.

The rest (background, man with staff, trees, castle, sky, rocks, were painted in ArtRage & compositing in Photoshop.

p2829021761-5.jpg

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Working on some Christmas illustrations.

Created "Christmas Eve Napping" with DAZ Studio, Photoshop and Topaz Impression...

FW95=Christmas Eve Napping  sPhoto 01 {2018}=KRM.jpg

• Like 3

• Advanced Member

p3241832678-4.jpg

Created using DAZ Studio 4.10, Corel Painter 2019, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop 2019. Rendered via DAZ Studio's Iray implementation.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

A sci-fi building I created in 3DC via sculpt room.

SciFiBldg.JPG

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Sci fi building created in sculpt room & kit bashing.

SciFiBldg04.JPG

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Santa's Midnight Run - A Christmas illustration I did for Christmas 2019. Characters, props & hot rod are items from DAZ3D. And posed in Daz3D Studio. Scene was rendered in my renderer of choice Vue Creator. With post work using Lightroom Classic & Photoshop CC 2020.

Vue032-Santa's Midnight Christmas Run {2019}=KRM02.jpg

• Advanced Member

Daz3D and Photoshop CC 2020 with Topaz  & FilterForge filters. Grew up reading the fantasy works of Robert E Howard's Conan series. Both paperbacks and Marvel Comic versions. Barry Windsor Smith was my favorite Conan artist and most favorite comic book artist. Also loved those Frank Frazetta covers that appeared on the Conan paperbacks.

p2649087969-5[1].jpg

p2645335900-5[1].jpg

• Advanced Member

All rendered in DAZ3D with postwork in Photoshop & Filter Forge and Topaz plugins.

p2642483581-5[1].jpg

• Advanced Member

The Prisoner {2016}
Elephant was modeled in Sculptris, the dungeon modeled in Hexagon3D ver 2.5. Both models were textured in 3DCoat ver 3. The scene was then rendered in Vue Studio 8.5. The image was further detailed in ArtRage with some color correction in Photoshop.

My inspiration for this image was one of my favorite fantasy stories, Robert E. Howard's "Tower of the Elephant" in his Conan series...

p870533178-5[1].jpg

• Like 1

• Advanced Member

Castle I modeled a couple of years ago using Groboto3D and Hexagon 2.5.

Castle01.JPG

Castle02.JPG

Castle03.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Playing in the paint room with my retopo'd spaceshop... Matte orange with blue trim full of grunge & dirt. Kind of like a rat rod spaceship...

spaceship-orange-with-grunge.png

spaceship-orange-with-grunge2.png

Edited by kenmo
  • Like 1

• Advanced Member

Nova Scotia (Province in eastern Canada & north of the state of Maine, USA) most of business are closed except for pharmacies & grocery stores because of the corona virus concerns. Giving me more time to pursuit my 3D passion.

Here's another model I am currently working on. Love 3DC 4.9.33.  I just downloaded ver 4.9.34 and will give it a whirl..

SpaceShipX-01=KRM02.jpg

SpaceShipX-02=KRM.JPG

SpaceShipX-03=KRM.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

After purchasing & then watching Concept Masters volume 4 by Sebastian Luca, I thought I would try creating a medieval castle type windmill. Here' my feeble try. Everything was created 100 in 3DC's scupt room except for the waterwheel. I created it in Moi3D. Everything else tower, support for waterwheel, & water trough are 3DC.

SCREENCAP.JPG

WATER WHEEL.png

WATER WHEEL02.png

WATER WHEEL03.png

WATER WHEEL04.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Searching among my 3D projects on my hard drive, I found this 3D model of a watermill I created many years ago and completely forgot about. I need to take the model into 3D Coat to texture it. Then create a setting in Vue Creator for a 3D rendered scene. I never know what unfinished projects I'll find on my hard drives.

WaterMill01.JPG

WaterMill02.JPG

WaterMill03.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Anton's tutorial on creating models with 3D Coat really opened my eyes & mind to some possibilities I never thought would be possible in 3DC.

Here's a set of rims for a hot rod I am working on. The rims were 100% created in 3DC's voxel sculpt room. I've not tried to retopo yet.

Love Anton's tutorial. I wish there were more tutorials on hard surface modeling, especially vehicles and specifically autos...

Cheers & please stay safe & keep healthy....

Rim.JPG

Rim-in-PaintRoom.JPG

Edited by kenmo
  • Like 1

• Advanced Member

For some reason I just had to fire up Corel Painter 2019 yesterday and not Lightroom, Photoshop, Blender, Silo3d or 3DCoat. So I launched Painter after being idle since early fall and created this.

p3895546475-5[1].jpg

• Like 3