3DCoat Forums

Young Pegasus...

Rainydaylover

This is my first try to do something with 3D Coat. My job was that of an illustrator and cartoonist but nowadays I am working in unrelated areas. I always wanted to make sculpture. It is an occupation that needs an atelier however, something that under the present conditions I can not afford. So, apps as is 3D Coat are a good solution. I congratulate Andrew and all the development team, they have made a very nice -and affordable- app. Wishes so that it will flourish even further.

The horses, as you know, are a very dear theme to most sculptors. So it was a challenge to see what may come out from a related try. Feel free to share your opinions and criticism. It will appreciated highly. : - )

Young%20pegasus_send_zps4dl8bwn6.jpg

Young%20pegasus_orthographic_send_zpsbgz

• Like 2

Btw, I forgat to say it: the rendering is made in Blender's Cycles renderer. Cycles has a very powerful shading and material applying system, that offers a very rich range of possibilities to achieve highly believable sculpture materials.

Edited by Rainydaylover