3DCoat Forums

unselectable faces/edges/vertex in retopo room

ozukaru

• Advanced Member

After using primitives for retopoing a tube/pipe thing and when I was unwrapping uv seams I noted some islands that does not correspond to the visible geometry, when I select the islands they are visible, I have no way to delete them I even tried delete all other faces trying to view from different angles this faces but they are not just flipped faces they are not visible in any way or selectable, as I said only selecting the uv island they turn visible, their edges in yellow, as you see in the capture, thanks for any help. 

Captura.JPG

• Advanced Member

oops the problem seems to be solved, I think this is a workaround...    I just pressed supr. (keyboard) and their disappeared from the uv island windows but after unwrapping the were gone from the retopo layer too!!  xD 

• Advanced Member
On 6/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, Carlosan said:

Are in other UV-layout ?

no, it was the same layer, i dont know where it came from (I just suspect of the primitives helper for retopo, in particular the tube (cylinder with hollow))

Edited by ozukaru