3DCoat Forums

Retopo room scrips

Rankiry

Hello everyone.

Id like to ask if there is some specific commands for retopo room.

1)Is there any way to weld points by  distance on selected layer in retopo room?

I find my self in need to weld alot of point after doing retopo in 8-16+ symmetry mirror mode, that for some reason left separate after applying  symmetry in virtual mode, regardless of mirror snaping value.

2)Is there any way to scale object along custom axis, or   anyway to  control values of Transformation Gizmo (RetopoTool::TopToolSelectAndOperate)?

This type of macro saved me alot of time, flatten selected faces along any global axis. 

cmd("$[Page2]Transform");
SubstituteInputText(0);
cmd("$CubPrimClose::ScaleZ");

But ether i am doing something wrong or else, i could not find anyway way to operate Gizmo through script. Closest clue i found was PrimRotateX/Y/Z, but it seems it have no effect on further spawned gizmo but only mesh in Voxel room.

As well as  cmd("$CubPrimClose::Rotate")  doing nothing with Gizmo and rotating object regardless of "Move only Gizmo check box".

I would be eternaly gratefull if anyone shed  light on my issues or atleast gave me a hint.

PS. Is there a way to get an object under cursor similar to this 

float x =GetMouseX();

float y =GetMouseY();

bool ScreenRayPicksObject(float x,float y 

but to actualy select it, cast it to vertex/edge/face. and get  normal ,position, center mass etc. Or a way to acces array of selected object and  run script for each of them.