3DCoat Forums

Help With Splines for Curves Tool

Missy

• Reputable Contributor
7 hours ago, Missy said:

I was playing around with the different Splines for the Curve Tool.  Now I can't seem to disable it. I want to use the Snake Tool without Splines but I keep getting the Spline.  There doesn't seem to be a "Disable" button for those.

Did you select the SNAKE tool? If so, can you hit ALT + SHIFT + S and share the screengrab, here?

Thank you AbnRanger, but when I opened the program today and tried the Snake tool everything was fine.  Yesterday I tried and tried, but the Snake tool kept giving me a snake with one of the built in Splines for Curves config.  Like instead of a clean snake, it would give me the "Spring" spline.  I could go in and change the spline but didn't know how to disable it altogether.  If you look at the "Stencils" menu,  there is a box you can pick to "Close" it and disable that function.  I don't see that option for the Curves Splines menu. I'm afraid to try to duplicate the issue I had yesterday in case I get stuck with the splines again if I want to use the Snake tool.  But here is a shot of the Stencils menu with the "Close" option I'm talking about.  It would be nice to have that same option in the Curves Splines menu.

Thanks5a622556f36f9_ScreenShot2018-01-19at12_02_07PM.thumb.png.2a546ecee3d592d067c4607c681c6d36.png