3DCoat Forums

[Solved] -- POSE TOOL PROBLEM --

Hello everyone , I'm not very active on the forum but I've been  using 3D_coat everyday for 3  years an a half now. I use it for concept art.

I frequently use the pose tool when modeling and it's very efficient.  But I don't know why for some reason the " paint select " option of the pose tool just does'nt work for a good while know. ( like 1 month )

The line option still works but sometimes it stops working and after a restart it's ok again. But the " paint select " does'nt work at all. I simply select it, play with the brushes setings like depth limit or ignore back faces, no matter what, when I select an area no selection appears and it's impossible to repose my objects.

It has been a very usefull tool and I hope someone can help me.

I have the lastest update , my version is 4.8.10, Europe version.

Thanks in adavance

Ok, the .16 version is installed and I still have the same problem. I reseted all the preferences and hotkeys ... Still nothing happens when I select an area to repose.

If someone has a solution . My settings on the tool are the following. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I can't find any solution.

Thanks in advance.

3D-CoatDX64C_2018-06-13_12-41-07.png

3D-CoatDX64C_2018-06-13_12-41-12.png

3D-CoatDX64C_2018-06-13_12-41-18.png

• Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] -- POSE TOOL PROBLEM --

Oh yeah , by the way thanks for being so fast to answer.

I also noticed that in the last update , we can now select multiple layers at the same time which is really cool , I think I use to up a post asking for that some times ago.

It's now done and it's supercool !

Thank everyone !

• Like 1