3DCoat Forums

the workflow on 3dcoat with other app

Erza86

hello 3d coat Masters,

i have a question about the workflow on 3dcoat with other app, for first time i sculpt the object from zbrush(well i still learning to adapt the brush on 3dcoat, sorry i need time and practicing it )

and import the sculpt from zbrush to 3dcoat with obj format, and put it in sculpt room, and then change the shader and little bit brush edit so it will be easy in retopo room, then go to retopo room and retopo the object and this is as far as i get right now, 
and the question is
1. after i retopo the object, is the next job for 3dcoat is work on the UV and then texture?
2. just say my object character of orc after uv and texturing able to put on retopo room for posing without change topology from quad to tris(i'm affraid i will destroy the uv and texture because the topology has change), is it possible? or what is right thing to do?
3. if i want the result of retopo to have more poly or point or voxel for high resolution sculpt, what is the right workflow on 3d coat?
4. it is okay if the result of retopo changed from quad to tris for high res model?
5. if i finish the work of retopo, uv, and texture to be imported to zbrush what is the file format and right things to do?

thank you and i am very sorry for asking so many question