3DCoat Forums

Starting to get the hang of this

lionclaw

Been working on a few models recently and I'm quite happy at how they're turning out. Still got a long way to go but I'm getting there. I can finally model, retopologize, make a uv set and paint it. Took a while before I was able to get the hang of retopology but I think I've finally sussed it. Still not perfect and there's a few errors, I think the problem is with baking the textures. 

Here's what I've been doing.

The microscope is the first time I have used all the rooms in 3D coat to make a complete model. The sniper I have just finished and plan on modeling a scope for. The flintlock pistol is a w.i.p that I started about an hour ago. Going to start adding details soon.

https://sketchfab.com/lionclaw0612 That's my sketchfab page so you can take a closer look. I'm open to criticism and would like to know where I could improve on. I reckon I need to focus more on detailing, esspecally when it comes to texturing. What do you think?  

3.JPG

4.JPG

2.JPG

• Like 2