3DCoat Forums
JermArt

[Sold] 3D Coat 4.8.20 Professional License for Sale

The reason you might not be having much luck is that they just had a sale, where it was priced $280. So, whomever was on the fence, probably jumped on it, while the getting was good.

Hello, I might be interested. But I would like to know if licenses are transferable on the website? As in would I become the proper owner if I buy it from you?

1 hour ago, rEaX said:

Hello, I might be interested. But I would like to know if licenses are transferable on the website? As in would I become the proper owner if I buy it from you?

Hi and welcome!

Yes, you become the rightful owner when a license transfer is complete. Just be sure to communicate the transfer through Pligway at the sales AT 3dcoat DOT com address and someone will help get you squared away.

• Thanks 1

As Javis mentioned, I will contact Pilgway to let them know about transfering the license to the new owner then give them permission to complete the transfer after I receive payment.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, Javis said:

Hi and welcome!

Yes, you become the rightful owner when a license transfer is complete. Just be sure to communicate the transfer through Pligway at the sales AT 3dcoat DOT com address and someone will help get you squared away.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying from 3DCoat directly. It seemed like the safest way.

• Like 1