3DCoat Forums

[Solved] Set Up Tapering Parameters not responding accordingly

Hi,

I have bought 3D-COAT Amateur version (win) some days ago. I am noticing that Brush Taper modifier (setting up tapering parameters) is not responding accordingly. I can't check/uncheck different options and can't drag control points of the curve by RMB .

Is there something I am missing?

Video link: 

...I remember it was working in trial version.

I am a traditional artist (https://joypaulartist.wordpress.com/) trying to practice 3D digital art for some time. And it is an amazing enjoyable experience to learn and work with 3D-COAT, so powerful and artist-friendly software!

Thank you all and BEST REGARDS :)

1 hour ago, Carlosan said:

Try expanding vertically the window to full length. 

The display resolution is very small and popup window is cut at half.

Hi, thanks for kind reply.

Here I'm attaching another video (1920 x 1080) just recorded. I'm trying but the popup window is not not being expanded vertically. I can't check or uncheck 'Enable Tapering' or ' Modulate Tapering w/Real Pen Pressure' options. LMB drag is happening only once on the most upper left control point but not working at all on other points. RMB options sometime working though.

Video link: 

Best regards.

• Carlosan changed the title to [Bug] Set Up Tapering Parameters not responding accordingly
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Carlosan changed the title to [Solved] Set Up Tapering Parameters not responding accordingly