3DCoat Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talik

[Solved] filling object with smart material -using LMB is fine-

Hello

I'm having a bug. When filling a layer with material normals are maximum intensed.

When filling object with material everithing is fine. Bug appears when filling layer only.

Скриншот 2018-09-04 17.07.06.png

Скриншот 2018-09-04 17.04.09.png

Please check normal value on fill tool. are ok ?

Fill.jpg

This is the same object filled using Layer (left), Surface (center) and Object (right)

No differences. 

LSO.jpg

• Like 1

//edit

Solved on latest version

-----------------------------------------

Clicking fill tool over same object, the result of the normals mapping is lower. 

I am reporting bug.

Thx

click.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not sure if that's the  same issue, but there is a difference between filling with the Fill Tool and  Fill Whole Layer via right mouse button on a layer.

Edited by druh0o
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, druh0o said:

I'm not sure if that's the  same issue, but there is a difference between filling with the Fill Tool and  Fill Whole Layer via right mouse button on a layer.

Haha this works)) Thanks a lot you've saved a lot of time for me. I can keep working on my projects))

On 9/13/2018 at 1:23 PM, Carlosan said:

Clicking fill tool over same object, the result of the normals mapping is lower. 

According to the name of topic I just want to remind that bug is not when using LMB. Bug is that normals are higher when using Layer/Surface/Object button.

It's easily can be checked cos clicking LMB gives the same result as in preview window

Sign in to follow this